References to Philly

Bill Baran

Oct 14, 2012, 2:53:11 PM10/14/12
to opendataca...@googlegroups.com
The version of the ODC that I pulled from git still had a lot of hard references to Philly.
Is this the most up-to-date version? It looks like it since the last commit I show is 9/10 by Adam Hinz.

If needed I have the necessary changes to pull these elements from the django Sites db.

Bill Baran
OpenDataIdaho.Org

Todd Willey

Oct 14, 2012, 4:12:53 PM10/14/12
to opendataca...@googlegroups.com
Thats right. The references to Philly are why I created the overlay
directory. In local_settings.py you should have a
LOCAL_TEMPLATE_DIRECTORY that you can set to a place you update your
custom templates at. You can see the OpenLexington overlay directory
at https://github.com/openlexington/ODC-overlay

Bill Baran

Oct 14, 2012, 10:46:29 PM10/14/12
to opendataca...@googlegroups.com
Gotcha.
Well if I get the code all working would it be worth a patch for a faster bootsrap?

Bill Baran
OpenDataIdaho.Org