Datopolis, the open data board game

Uldis Bojars

Jul 27, 2016, 4:07:45 PM7/27/16
to opend...@googlegroups.com
Datopolis ir galda spēle par atvērto datu tēmu:

You can now buy your own copy of Datopolis, the open data board game
http://theodi.org/news/you-can-now-buy-your-own-copy-of-datopolis-the-open-data-board-game

"We’re making Datopolis available for sale for two weeks via Gamecrafter, after lots of people asked how they could get a copy of the prototype. Datopolis (beta) costs $66 USD via Gamecrafter and comes with all the game components you need to get underway, beautifully boxed with cover designs by London-based design consultancy Folk Labs."

Dodiet ziņu, ja kāds ļaujas kārdinājumam un to iegādājas.

Cits variants ir spēli taisīt pašiem - tā ir pieejama open source formā:

https://github.com/opendataboardgame/game

---

Uldis

Ton Zijlstra

Jul 28, 2016, 4:30:25 AM7/28/16
to opend...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the pointer Uldis! In my work I regularly use an open data card game to make public sector organisations more data aware. So I am curious to see how this board game is designed, and ordered one.

best,
Ton Zijlstra

Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra