Time of Community Meeting? Move to 10 Central?

Rob Hirschfeld

Feb 3, 2015, 11:19:00 PM2/3/15
to openc...@googlegroups.com
All,

I'd like to propose moving the OpenCrowbar community call up an hour.  Any concerns or objections?

Rob

Rob Hirschfeld

Feb 4, 2015, 11:24:50 AM2/4/15
to openc...@googlegroups.com
I'd also like to change from Join.me (which is not Linux friendly) to Hangouts.  They have limited max size, but for now should be better overall.

It looks like we don't have quorum for 2/4 call at either time.  I'll send out updated info and an official invite for next week.

Rob

Victor Lowther

Feb 4, 2015, 11:31:12 AM2/4/15
to openc...@googlegroups.com

10 is out for me for work related reasons.

Jeremy White

Feb 4, 2015, 12:09:16 PM2/4/15
to openc...@googlegroups.com
I'm rather flexible... just be sure to update the calendar and such :)

Judd Maltin

Feb 4, 2015, 4:51:41 PM2/4/15
to openc...@googlegroups.com

-1 work conflict at that time.  Earlier in the day? 9am central?

Rob Hirschfeld

Feb 4, 2015, 5:55:59 PM2/4/15
to openc...@googlegroups.com
Looks like 10 is not good.  We went early for EU participants but they have not been on the calls.  I'm OK w/ later in the day (which is more CA friendly)

Please update the Doodle. http://doodle.com/hn4ugkkwriudur4e
Rob
____________________________
Rob Hirschfeld, 512-773-7522
RackN CEO/Founder (r...@rackn.com)

I am in CENTRAL (-6) time
http://robhirschfeld.com
twitter: @zehicle, github: cloudedge & ravolt

Michael Pittaro

Feb 4, 2015, 9:45:07 PM2/4/15
to openc...@googlegroups.com

Wednesday is just a bad day all around for me.

Rob Hirschfeld