Open Chattanooga Weekly Meetup - Lunch Edition

Tim Moreland

Sep 30, 2013, 7:50:04 PM9/30/13
to opencha...@googlegroups.com
Hello Open Chattanooga,

We are going to try lunch meetings for the time being for our weekly MeetUp. This week we will be meeting at 12pm on Wednesday at Enzo's. I'll be posting updates on our social media outlets (make sure you join via the MeetUp page) but wanted to get the word out via our email list first. I was thinking it would be good to have a table tent of some kind so anyone wanting to join us can easily find us. Would anyone in the group be interested in creating and bringing one? I can send you along our logo image file if you want to get all fancy.

I'm thinking the meeting with mostly be about brainstorming our outreach and training plan for the Knight Community Information Grant, but am open to other topics of interest. See you there.

Tim