Need help getting the word out about our Causeway Cause.

Tim Moreland

May 26, 2013, 3:00:56 PM5/26/13
to opencha...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

Our Causeway Cause is up and running! This is the platform we will be using for people to donate their time and money to the event. So far we don't have enough funds to fully support the event (providing food, prizes, ect). To get there we need each of you reach out on Facebook shamelessly plug our Cause to your friends and family. I don't believe there is a minimum donation and every little bit will help. Could each of you commit to sharing our Causeway Cause between now and Tuesday (Tuesday is probably better since tomorrow is memorial day) so we can reevaluate our funding needs during our last planning meeting before the event? Have a great Memorial Day and see you on Tuesday.

Tim