Google+ Page?

Jonathan Cleary

May 16, 2013, 6:51:07 PM5/16/13
to opencha...@googlegroups.com
Perhaps its time for a Google+ page? Google+ is quickly growing in popularity among developers, and we'd get the added benefit of 1:1 Google News postings. Thoughts?

Tim Moreland

May 17, 2013, 3:08:54 PM5/17/13
to opencha...@googlegroups.com
I like the idea but don't have time to manage another social media outlet. Is there anyone who would be interested in taking on and cross posting content from twitter and facebook on Google+?

Tim

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 6:51 PM, Jonathan Cleary <jlcle...@gmail.com> wrote:
Perhaps its time for a Google+ page? Google+ is quickly growing in popularity among developers, and we'd get the added benefit of 1:1 Google News postings. Thoughts?

Tim Moreland
www.aplannersguide.com

Jonathan Cleary

May 17, 2013, 3:16:01 PM5/17/13
to opencha...@googlegroups.com

I can run it. I'm pretty familiar with the platform now.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Tim Moreland

May 20, 2013, 9:35:31 AM5/20/13
to opencha...@googlegroups.com