No Meeting Tonight

Tim Moreland

Jul 17, 2013, 1:46:43 PM7/17/13
to opencha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Open Chattanooga

There will be no Open Chattanooga meeting tonight. I haven't had a chance to get all my ducks in a row lately and didn't want to meet without having action items ready and real updates for everyone. If any of you feel called to assist with organizing our weekly meetings just let me know. We will pick back up next week with a demo from the CSA pickup platform developed during the National Day of Civic Hacking. For my part, I'll work this week to be better prepared for our next meeting. Take care.

Tim