DKAN issues (need technical help in PHP/Drupal/JSON)

瀏覽次數:19 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Dan Eveland

未讀,
2013年5月23日 下午3:58:592013/5/23
收件者:opencha...@googlegroups.com
We have a Drupal-based distribution called DKAN. It is written in PHP and uses MySQL. There is one issue we would like help on.

When JSON is served up to someone without a cookie/session indicating they are logged-in, only 20 records are displayed. If the system detects you are logged in, the correct number of records is served.

It looks like it is using a view to display JSON, but changing the parameters there has no effect. I suspect the view was built during development and they switched to another process for creating the JSON, which is why changing the view has no effect.

If someone can help look at the code and find where that 20 records is set, I would be very grateful. I have done all the usual grep and searches looking for string that would be likely to set a parameter like that, but no luck. I suspect it may be sending parameters to a jQuery library, but cannot find where this is happening.

Contact me and I can get you SSH credentials to go in and look.

Dan

Dan Eveland

未讀,
2013年5月28日 下午3:50:352013/5/28