BEL Community Meeting - Monday May 14th, Boston

William Hayes

Feb 17, 2018, 1:58:51 PM2/17/18
to openbel-discuss
It's happening! More details to follow. We'll be putting a page on our website together with the full details, location, agenda, etc as well as a way to manage invites (to plan food, etc).

Please mark your calendars and if you can make it to Boston the day before BioIT World, we'd love to have you join us.

Date: Monday May 14
Location: Waterfront 1 in the Seaport World Trade Center, Boston MA

We still have a few slots for presenting what you are doing with BEL.  If you have something you'd really like to see on the agenda, please contact me.