Introduction - GSoC 2014

Jonathan Nunes Boilesen

Mar 17, 2014, 4:26:02 PM3/17/14
to openbel...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks!

My name is Jonathan Boilesen, I am studying Computer Science at State University of Campinas (Unicamp) and I am writing my application to GSoC 2014 to work with Web visualization of BEL graphs project.

I am 23 years old, I am from Campinas/São Paulo - Brazil and I am already graduated IT Technician at Unicamp. My main programming language is PHP, and I worked with everything related to web technologies, since web development to server administration.

So, please feel free to contact me at any time using this email (jboi...@gmail.com) and I will be using "jboilesen" as my IRC nickname.

Also, if you have any ideas/suggestions for Web visualization project, please mail me! I'll be glad to help =)

Best regards,
Jonathan Nunes Boilesen