cytoscape visualization : loading KAM network (latest bel-nav release)

Swapna Menon

Oct 14, 2015, 3:25:22 AM10/14/15
to openbel-discuss
Hi All,

I have a small KAM network I want to visualize with Cytoscape 3.2.0.

I have installed the bel-nav app as given here

What steps should I follow to load my KAM network and view it?

Importing in XGMML format does not seem to be working.

Thanks much,
Swapna

Anthony Bargnesi

Oct 14, 2015, 8:12:07 AM10/14/15
to openbel-discuss
Hi Swapna,

The BEL Navigator currently connects to the Web API of the OpenBEL Framework 3.0.0.

I've updated the BEL Navigator documentation here. Start by configuring the BEL Navigator application to point to the Web API endpoint URL. Then try to load your knowledge network by following this section of the guide.

Hope that helps!

-tony

Swapna Menon

Oct 14, 2015, 9:17:51 AM10/14/15
to openbel-discuss
Hi Tony,

Updated the web API and loaded the KAM according to your link,

Works great!

Thanks,
Swapna