BEL Community Meeting - planning

William Hayes

Jan 9, 2018, 6:46:18 PM1/9/18
to openbel-discuss
Hi all,

We'd like to kick BEL back into gear and are thinking about helping organize a BEL Community meeting possibly around Bio IT World in Boston in mid-May.  Does anyone have ideas on a venue to host this?  A half-day to full day with presentations in the first half of what people have been doing with BEL over the last year and then do some planning for BEL Language enhancements - so come with your ideas about BEL language changes you'd like to propose. I know Charlie Hoyt and Natalie Catlett have several enhancements they are ready to propose.

Best regards,

William