RDF URIs for BEL entities

William Hayes

Oct 22, 2015, 3:38:03 PM10/22/15
to openbel-discuss
Seems like there is consensus that identifiers.org is the preferred RDF URI for bioentities where available.  We are working on next version of RDF-based OpenBEL resources and are looking to shift from OpenBEL RDF URIs to something more common.

Please let us know if we are not on the right path - even better suggest a better approach.  Thanks!

This discussion group is getting busier which is a good thing, but if it is too much of a good thing, we have the OpenBEL Announce group as well that is MUCH lower traffic to stay on top of major updates/changes/news.

Anthony Bargnesi

Oct 27, 2015, 10:13:12 AM10/27/15
to openbel-discuss
Here are some relevant sources to compare URI systems:

-tony