Learning Path in the spec

瀏覽次數:28 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Hady Rashwan

未讀,
2018年2月26日 凌晨3:25:562018/2/26
收件者:Open Badges Dev Group
hello, we are trying to build an open badges cloud service.  Is it required to implement learning paths (a child for the badge) to be eligible as an open badges provider ??

Nate Otto

未讀,
2018年3月1日 上午10:51:222018/3/1
收件者:Open Badges Dev Group
Hi, Hady

While there are a lot of people, including us, excited about Learning Pathways, this is not part of the Open Badges Specification and will not be required to implement Open Badges as an issuer. Concentric Sky is about to launch a Badgr Pathways service that connects to our core Open Badges platform, and we have proposed Open Pathways as a complementary specification to Open Badges.

Useful links:
* https://openbadgespec.org - Here is the specification itself.
* https://badgecheck.io - You can use this to test the validity of the badge objects you are publishing. If it says valid, it's pretty likely that your badge will have good cross-platform interoperability
* IMS Certification Requirements for Open Badges Issuers, Displayers, and Backpacks/Hosts. Follow these and submit here to be certified as a compliant platform. This is not necessary to publish working badges, and paid IMS Global membership is required. The conformance testing program helps promote uniformity and quality across the Open Badges ecosystem.

Nate Otto
Director, Open Badges, Concentric Sky
he/him/his
回覆所有人