Arduino Badges

Raspberry Pieman

Apr 14, 2016, 3:54:20 PM4/14/16
to Open Badges Dev Group
I am a STEM ambassador helping schools with CodeClubs, Robot Clubs and similar after-school activities.
Although I have no formal teaching qualifications, I have a lifetime of involvement with computers, electronics and programming.

At three of the schools we are using the Arduino microprocessor to teach programming and control of components such as light-emitting diodes (LEDs), motors and react to sensors such as light dependent resistors (LDRs) and Ultrasonic range-finders.
The target at the end of term/year is to build a little autonomous robot car.

The subject is vast and can cover so many areas, but I was interested if anyone had thought of designing achievement badges for this kind of activity?

Martyn