Does anyone still use the #badges IRC channel?

Anh Nguyen

Jul 23, 2015, 7:17:41 AM7/23/15
to Open Badges Dev Group
I added that about a year and a half ago, there's usually about 23-28 people on the channel,  but in all that time I think I only ever saw someone typed something once.  Does anyone else really uses that or is that or is it just taking up another space on my Adium ?

Nate Otto

Jul 24, 2015, 6:55:55 PM7/24/15
to Open Badges Dev Group, a...@anhnguyen.name
I occasionally get asked questions when I'm idling on that channel, but for the most part it's full of other idlers. (For reference, it's on irc.mozilla.org). Feel free to use it for your one-off questions if anyone's there. It's mostly Mozilla folk, most of the time, but they leave the channel open to the public as well.

Nate

On Thursday, July 23, 2015 at 4:17:41 AM UTC-7, Anh Nguyen wrote:
I added that about a year and a half ago, there's usually about 23-28 people on the channel,  but in all that time I think I only ever saw someone typed something once.  Does anyone else really use that or is that or is it just taking up another space on my Adium ?