Local badgekit seems to "go to sleep" if not used for a while

Charles Schultz

Aug 30, 2015, 7:21:09 AM8/30/15
to Open Badges Dev Group

I followed the steps to set up a self-hosted badgekit install, and when I check on it after many hours of unuse, I see the following:

After a while, the css files seems to magically repopulate. Are they cached? What's going on?

Charles Schultz

Sep 11, 2015, 10:13:10 AM9/11/15
to Open Badges Dev Group
This is still an issue for me. I have tracked it down (so far) to css files that seem to link to html files, but after a few minutes they revert to css files. Here are two css files as an example, where the first one is what I see when I first visit the page (obviously not a css file), and the second one is the exact same file after I wait a few minutes. Both are from: http://104.59.230.200:3000/static/css/home.css