More dead openbages resources.

Anton Nemtsev

May 8, 2016, 2:19:38 PM5/8/16
to Open Badges Dev Group

Nate Otto

May 10, 2016, 1:14:39 PM5/10/16
to Open Badges Dev Group
Hi, Anton

Just created a pull request to fix Hackasaurus: https://github.com/toolness/hackasaurus-parable/pulls

https://github.com/mozilla/openbadges-backpack/issues/1068 I am trying to find time to construct a list of quick earning opportunities. We've got a list mostly complete, but it's not published yet, so I didn't turn this issue into a Pull Request yet. Feel free to take the initiative to suggest an alternative text to appear on the backpack in place of the webmaker link. Mozilla is replacing its webmaker badge set with a set of 21st C badges aligned to this competency map: https://learning.mozilla.org/web-literacy

Cheers,

Nate Otto
Director of Technology, Badge Alliance