Community Call Canceled for 13 April

Nate Otto

Apr 12, 2016, 11:18:43 PM4/12/16
to OpenBadges, openbad...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Badgers!

Due to a scheduling conflict with a presenter, we were unable to confirm a guest speaker for tomorrow's Community Call, so we will be taking the week off. It's an intense work week wrapping up the Use Cases for 2.0 document, incorporating prepared content into the new openbadges.org site template, Collaborating on Learning Pathways, License Extension, and more.

If you have updates to share for the community, please spend a couple minutes to write what's going on in your corner of the badges world on our Etherpad, located here: http://bit.ly/CC2016-April-13

For those who are involved, the OBEE call for IMS Global members occurs at the usual community call slot time tomorrow.

In addition, please alert yourselves to the BadgeChain Community Call. See Carla's announcement on this forum here. Brief information is below.

BadgeChain Community Call: Inaugural call 13 April: 8am PT / 11am ET / 3pm UTC / 4pm BST:
Interested in the BadgeChain project? Join the bi-weekly BadgeChain Community Call. The BadgeChain initiative focuses on blockchain technology as it relates to badges and credentials—it operates independently from but is complementary to the Badge Alliance work.

Join the dial in via your browser to find the week's link to the etherpad, or follow announcements on Twitter.

Etherpad: http://etherpad.badgechain.com/p/bc-community-apr-13-2016
Conference No: 310-904-6671
PIN: No PIN

Helpful links:
Official BadgeChain website: http://badgechain.com/
Blog posts from the team: https://medium.com/badge-chain
Twitter: https://twitter.com/badgechain

(And as always, track the best badges events on the Badge Alliance Events Calendar)

Thanks!

-Nate