Is there someone who can assist me in resolving issues I'm having with my Thunderbird account ?

Christiaan Oranje

Dec 28, 2015, 12:37:44 PM12/28/15
to Open Badges Dev Group
Hi there,

For years I have enjoying the 'Thunderbird' feature, but recently, since I have transferred a few e-mail accounts to another hosting provider, I'm not able to receive e-mails from those accounts anymore. I've called the help desk of the new hosting provider a few times and on their end all is set-up well. As far as I can see in my Thunderbird setting all is correctly set
up as well. I would appreciate the help of someone who has experience in these matters, to find out what exactly is causing the issue.

P.S. I have been trying to let Mozilla send me an e-mail about the username I've forgotten, but no matter what e-mail address I am using, I'm not receiving those e-mails, although on the confirmation page it says that the e-mail has been sent to that e-mail address ? Any idea what might be going on there ? ...

Thank you in advance for reading this post and when you feel you can and want to help me out here, I would be very happy to hear from you.

Christiaan.

Kerri Lemoie

Dec 30, 2015, 7:02:49 PM12/30/15
to Christiaan Oranje, Open Badges Dev Group
Hey Christiaan,

This group is focused on Open Badges Development. You may want to try here:

Kerri