Taxonomy Working Group Bi-Weekly Meeting Time Survey

Kerri Lemoie

Sep 29, 2015, 2:39:52 PM9/29/15
to openb...@googlegroups.com, openbad...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks who are interested in exploring implementing taxonomy extensions for Open Badges,

Looking for your input on times to meet. We’ll meet bi-weekly on either Thursdays or Fridays starting the week of 10/5. Please check off which days/times you prefer (by end of this week preferably):

To catch up on the discussions so far:

Working Group Kick off Call: http://etherpad.badgealliance.org/taxonomy-wg

A couple of blog posts out on the topic:

Thanks,

Kerri

Nate Otto

Sep 29, 2015, 6:02:58 PM9/29/15
to OpenBadges, openbad...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Kerri --

I'm looking forward to helping move this work forward. There has already been some excellent thinking in the community on the topic. Thanks also for suggesting the week alternate from the BA-Standard and BA-Higher Ed calls. That will keep things significantly more manageable.

To all who are interested, these should be some engaging and important conversations. We'd be glad to have you join in, whether you are new to badges or an old hand.

Nate Otto
Interim Director, Badge Alliance