Empathy Certificate

Jeppe Larsen

Feb 23, 2016, 9:42:44 AM2/23/16
to Open Badges Dev Group
Who, professional or not, can help me with establishing this electronic badge ?
LOGO_GEC_FB1-1.png

Nate Otto

Mar 8, 2016, 5:06:59 PM3/8/16
to Open Badges Dev Group
Jeppe,

There are a variety of services available that could help you turn this into a functioning Open Badge. https://www.badgealliance.org/badge-issuing-platforms/ Here's a list of some of these platforms and open source tools.

Many of these would work, and they very by focus, features, and cost (with a good number of them free to start.) Let me know if you'd like me to answer any particular questions. Feel free to describe your organization and what you would like to issue this badge for, and community members may be able to make a more specific recommendation.

Nate Otto
Director, Badge Alliance