Open Badges Community Call for 14 December 2016

Nate Otto

Dec 14, 2016, 11:32:23 AM12/14/16
to OpenBadges, openbad...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Badgers

We will have a call as scheduled today (9am PST / noon EST / 5pm UTC / 5pm GMT). Hope you can come join us! We'll have a short call, no more than 15 minutes to go over current progress to the Open Badges 2.0 Specification.

Etherpad:
http://bit.ly/CC2016-Dec-14

Agenda: Open Badges 2.0 Specification Update
Presenter: Nate Otto, Director of Technology, Badge Alliance

    Draft version in progress as we move toward 2.0. Contribute via Pull Request to the gh-pages branch of the specification repository or by commenting on the filed issues.

    Call-in information:
    Conference Location: https://www.uberconference.com/badgealliance
    Optional dial in number: 207-645-1621  (no PIN required)

    Talk to you soon,