Fwd: Open Badges Community Call for today (Nov 25) canceled.

Nate Otto

Nov 25, 2015, 11:38:29 AM11/25/15
to ba-st...@googlegroups.com, openbad...@googlegroups.com
Weekly community call is canceled for this week, Badgers.

On Wednesday, November 25, 2015 at 8:37:59 AM UTC-8, Nate Otto wrote:
Hi, Badgers

I just returned from travel, and it sounds like many of our regulars are away this week, (some of them Americans traveling or preparing for the Thanksgiving holiday tomorrow).

We're going to cancel this week's community call. If you have updates, comments, or questions for the community, feel free to reply to this thread, and I'll connect you with the right parties to answer them. Stay tuned on the mailing list later today for several Badge Alliance announcements.

Cheers,

Nate Otto
Interim Director, Badge Alliance