Standard Working Group Call Today (29 March)

Nate Otto

Mar 29, 2016, 11:28:21 AM3/29/16
to OpenBadges, ba-st...@googlegroups.com, openbad...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Standard Badgers!

The Standard Working Group Call starts at 6pm UTC: (11am PDT / 2pm EDT / 7pm BST)
(note Europe has now moved to summer time, so we're back to the usual clock time for this meeting)

Standard Working Group Call (Pre-launch work session starts now)
Today (29 March) at 11am Los Angeles / 2pm New York / 6pm UTC / 7pm London:

We will be continuing work on the Use Cases Draft

Dial in:
Conference Location:
 https://www.uberconference.com/badgealliance (Clicking on the link will give you the option to call-in through your computer and/or choose your phone).
Optional dial in number207-645-1621
(no PIN required) (an etherpad agenda link will also be available directly from the dial-in)

Talk soon!

Nate Otto
Interim Director, Badge Alliance