Badgekit Installed, running, but doing nothing

Nestor Rojas

Aug 19, 2015, 11:50:25 AM8/19/15
to Open Badges Dev Group
Hello Openbadges community.

Can you help me with my Badgekit installation?

I'm really impatient to start badging but I installed Badgekit three days ago and everyday it's showing a different behavior but no badging functionality at all.

  • Day 1: Just 404 messages in every page, with the exception of Published and Archived badges pages which were returning just a "{}" string. (See screenshots below)
  • Day 2: Just "Private Beta signups closed" messages (Sadly I didn't make any screenshot to show)
  • Day 3 (Today): No functionality at all, just the home page wherever I click, No Login, no Templates, no Drafts, no Published, no Archived, nothing, just the famous Badgekit home page.
What is wrong? Everything was smoothly installed without any errors.

Screenshot from 2015-08-15 01_09_14.png
Screenshot from 2015-08-15 01_16_15.png
Screenshot from 2015-08-15 01_16_49.png
Screenshot from 2015-08-15 01_17_55.png