Open Badges Standard Working Group meeting canceled for today, October 27

7 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Nate Otto

ungelesen,
27.10.2016, 13:22:1527.10.16
an OpenBadges, openbad...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Badgers

A large number of our contributors to the Standard Working Group have joined me in Bologna for the ePIC conference. We've been having great conversations in person that are advancing the spec, but unfortunately our wifi is very weak. So we can't guarantee connectivity to an online group today. Let's go ahead and cancel for today. We'll follow up next week with a major update and opportunity to discuss, probably in the 11am PT window next Thursday.

Many great updates to come at the Mozilla Festival as well!

Nate Otto
Director of Technology, Badge Alliance
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor