Community is DEAD!

Anton Nemtsev

May 7, 2016, 11:09:41 AM5/7/16
to Open Badges Dev Group
Hi.
Guys, community is DEAD!
I mean http://community.openbadges.org/
Administrators, maybe it better to remove this button if there are no such page? Or link it to this group?
Jobs page is empty. Maybe you should remove it then?

With all best regards. Anton.

chrisc...@badgealliance.org

May 7, 2016, 7:44:56 PM5/7/16
to Open Badges Dev Group
Hi Anton,

A refresh of openbadges.org is coming soon.

Stay tuned!

Chris Crytzer
Badge Alliance

Nate Otto

May 10, 2016, 1:17:35 PM5/10/16
to Open Badges Dev Group
The topic of this thread is a little exaggerated, perhaps! It's just one webpage that stopped responding, though we have a good core of active community members in other spaces.

I'll follow up with Mozilla on why this site went down in the last week or so. But as Chris says, an update to openbadges.org that will replace this section is coming as soon as we can finalize our github repo with all the content. If you have time to contribute to this effort, we'd be glad to bring you on. Currently, we need contributors with light HTML skills.

Nate Otto
Director of Technology, Badge Alliance