Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Nate Otto

não lida,
3 de ago. de 2015, 21:30:5003/08/2015
para openb...@googlegroups.com, openbad...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Badge developers and enthusiasts. Here's a quick reminder that tomorrow, we will hold the next in our fortnightly series of Standard Working Group calls. This call series is open to everyone, and we enjoy the participation of the technically-minded badge community members from around the world. Sorry to those for whom this is a lousy time of day to have a call!

All are welcome, just show up on the etherpad & uberconference line tomorrow at 10:30 Pacific.

Nate

On Monday, August 3, 2015 at 6:27:13 PM UTC-7, Nate Otto wrote:
Good morning/afternoon/evening, badgers around the world,

Standard working group call will be taking place tomorrow (unless you're in a timezone at least 6 hours ahead of mine), Tuesday, August 4, at its usual 10:30 am PDT / 1:30 pm EDT.

Here's what's on the agenda:
  • Update on W3C Progress
  • Proposal: alternate privacy-protecting identifiers for COPPA compliance and identity equivalence badges
See you all soon!

Dial in information is as follows:
Conference: 207-645-1621 No PIN needed URL: www.uberconference.com/badgealliance

Nate Otto