OpenAnzo Server and updateRepository

teddius

Aug 26, 2008, 11:12:13 AM8/26/08
to OpenAnzo
Hi OpenAnzo Group,

I am using the openanzo 3.0 nightly build 2008-08-25 and discovered
that if I am not closing the graphs (named graphs) correctly, i.g. if
the application is suddenly killed by the user (e.g., over the windows
task manager or something), it is not possible to commit any
stamtements for "all" users to the server. Even if you restart the
server no "updateRepository" calls can be done from any user account
on the openanzo-server.

What can I do to make this more stable? Closing the graphs everytime
is not really a solution in my opinion, because what if the user kills
the application at a point in time when the graph is open?

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Andreas

Ben Szekely

Aug 26, 2008, 11:34:15 AM8/26/08
to open...@googlegroups.com
That is an interesting case and we will look into it.

- Ben

Ben Szekely

Aug 26, 2008, 12:05:46 PM8/26/08
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andreas,
In the meantime, can you perhaps give us more details, about the
situation? When you kill the app, are there potentially
updateRepository calls in progress? And when you say that no
updateRepository calls can be made, what do you mean? Is there an
exception or does the call timeout?

Thanks,
Ben

teddius

Aug 27, 2008, 3:23:00 AM8/27/08
to OpenAnzo
Hi Ben,

Thank you for looking into it!

I am quoting directly between your messages, I hope this is ok for
you:

On Aug 26, 6:05 pm, Ben Szekely <b...@cambridgesemantics.com> wrote:
> In the meantime, can you perhaps give us more details, about the
> situation?

I am using openanzo to store about >50 triples per second and
synchronize, i.e. issuing an anzoClient.updateRepository(); call every
2 or 3 seconds. There is only one AnzoClient instantiated and only one
named graph involved in which I commit/store the triples. There are
2-3 threads currently accessing (read) and write (within and without a
transactions) to this named graph. updateRepository calls could happen
during the execution of multiple threads.

>When you kill the app, are there potentially
> updateRepository calls in progress?

Can be, but I am not sure about this. Would this be a problem? The
problem is the user's behavior, isn't it. You can not influence/
control the user to not "kill" your application from the task manager,
as far as I am aware of.

 And when you say that no
> updateRepository calls can be made, what do you mean?  Is there an
> exception or does the call timeout?

Unfortunately, there is no exception and no timeout of the
updateRepository call. I can remember when the postgresql 8.3 database
was about 100MB big and the updateRepository call after restarting the
client application hang for about 20-30min before I decided to kill
this application, stop the server, delete the database, start the
server again. The problem is that all data will be lost with this
procedure. It is also not possible, at least in my experience with
openanzo server, that if this situation happens, then you have to
delete the database as well to make the updateRepository calls work
again. The is restarting fine without deleting the database, but the
updateRepository calls do not work.

I hope this helps. If you need more detailed information please to not
hesitate to contact me.

Thanks and best regards,
Andreas

teddius

Aug 29, 2008, 12:01:27 PM8/29/08
to OpenAnzo
Hi Ben,

When my client application will be "killed" (sorry for the rough
wording) by the user or the user suspends the threads of the client
application (debug mode) then I get following Error message. What
does this message mean? Is this a error in the database or ..?

ERROR [AccessAnzo.java:151]
org.openanzo.common.exceptions.AnzoException: ErrorCode[256:262181]
CorrelationId[aad74ed1-107d-4aeb-8214-9ce0e4760d71] [RDB_ERROR] Failed
to execute an sql operation:[decrementUncommittedReferences] SQL:
[UPDATE
{1} SET {1}.REF={1}.REF-1 WHERE {1}.REF>1 AND ID IN (SELECT {0}.ID
FROM
{0})] Params:[]
Templates:[lockedIdsTable=USED_IDS_TMP,nodeTableName=ANZO_U]
org.openanzo.common.exceptions.AnzoException: ErrorCode[256:262181]
CorrelationId[aad74ed1-107d-4aeb-8214-9ce0e4760d71] [RDB_ERROR] Failed
to execute an sql operation:[decrementUncommittedReferences] SQL:
[UPDATE
{1} SET {1}.REF={1}.REF-1 WHERE {1}.REF>1 AND ID IN (SELECT {0}.ID
FROM
{0})] Params:[]
Templates:[lockedIdsTable=USED_IDS_TMP,nodeTableName=ANZO_U]
at
org.openanzo.servicecontainer.backends.JMSConnectionBackend.requestResponse(JMSConnectionBackend.java:
760)
at
org.openanzo.servicecontainer.services.proxy.jms.JMSUpdateServiceProxy.update(JMSUpdateServiceProxy.java:
155)
at
org.openanzo.servicecontainer.services.proxy.jms.JMSUpdateServiceProxy.update(JMSUpdateServiceProxy.java:
126)
at org.openanzo.client.Replicator.update(Replicator.java:140)
at
org.openanzo.client.AnzoClient.updateRepository(AnzoClient.java:635)
at
AccessAnzo$1.run(AccessAnzo.java:149)

Thanks for your help!

All the best,
Andreas

b...@cambridgesemantics.com

Aug 29, 2008, 12:30:34 PM8/29/08
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andreas,
As per Jordi's message yesterday we are amidst a transition. We are nearing completion of our osgi based infrstructure and we are foucusing on getting that out as quickly as we may. Not that we expect that necessarilly will resolve your current issue but debugging the problem in the outgoing infrastructure would not be as productive as doing so after the switch. Unless the bug is blocking you, perhaps we can get back to it shortly. Thank you for contuing to providing these error cases. We find it incredibly useful.

- Ben

Aug 30, 2008, 3:17:58 AM8/30/08
to OpenAnzo
Hi Ben,

OSGI is a great way to go. I am looking forward to use it because my
application is also OSGI based. I was thinking about my database and
server problem. Maybe the difficulty lies in postgresql database or
how this special database is used in openanzo.

Is there a database you would recommend to use openanzo with? If your
recommended database is a commercial one, it would be great if you
could recommend a free one as well? Thank you!

Kind regards,
Andreas

teddius

Sep 1, 2008, 6:13:31 PM9/1/08
to OpenAnzo
Hi OpenAnzo Group,

Today I tried the db2 express database together with openanzo. The
problem I am reporting is the same. Here is the error message form the
anzo server log file:

<----------------------- snip start ------------------------------>
2008-09-02 02:07:45,332 554149 [ERROR] [http://openanzo.org/
service/CombusUpdateServiceListener] [OpName=update]
[OpId=1e34a4c3-392b-4c8b-883d-4ca16e38f7b3] [OpUser=ldap://
uid=arath,ou=users,dc=openanzo,dc=org] [RunAs=]
org.openanzo.server.endpoint.combus.BaseServiceListener - Exception
while ServiceListener [http://openanzo.org/serviceContainer/component/
CombusUpdateServiceListener] was precessing request.
org.openanzo.jdbc.utils.RdbException: ErrorCode[256:262181]
[RDB_ERROR] Failed to execute an sql operation:
[abortTransactionAddStatements] SQL:[DELETE FROM STATEMENTS S WHERE
COMMITTED=?] Params:[transactionId=1152921504606847865] Templates:[]
Root Cause: com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.SqlException DB2 SQL Error:
SQLCODE=-805, SQLSTATE=51002, SQLERRMC=NULLID.SYSLH103
0X5359534C564C3031, DRIVER=4.0.100
at
org.openanzo.server.repository.rdb.sql.InsertStatementsRdbWrapper.abortTransactionAddStatements(InsertStatementsRdbWrapper.java:
2019)
at
org.openanzo.server.repository.rdb.services.NodeCentricServerQuadStore.abort(NodeCentricServerQuadStore.java:
296)
at
org.openanzo.server.repository.rdb.services.DispatchingDeltaQuadStore.abort(DispatchingDeltaQuadStore.java:
97)
at
org.openanzo.server.repository.update.ServerUpdatesProcessor.read(ServerUpdatesProcessor.java:
262)
at
org.openanzo.server.repository.update.ServerUpdatesProcessor.update(ServerUpdatesProcessor.java:
200)
at
org.openanzo.server.repository.rdb.services.NodeCentricUpdateService.updateInternal(NodeCentricUpdateService.java:
118)
at
org.openanzo.server.services.impl.BaseUpdateService.update(BaseUpdateService.java:
118)
at
org.openanzo.server.endpoint.combus.CombusUpdateServiceListener.handleMessage(CombusUpdateServiceListener.java:
132)
at org.openanzo.server.endpoint.combus.BaseServiceListener
$ProcessThread.run(BaseServiceListener.java:281)
Caused by: com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.SqlException: DB2 SQL Error:
SQLCODE=-805, SQLSTATE=51002, SQLERRMC=NULLID.SYSLH103
0X5359534C564C3031, DRIVER=4.0.100
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.yc.a(yc.java:55)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.yc.a(yc.java:126)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.wk.c(wk.java:1909)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.t4.db.o(db.java:767)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.t4.db.g(db.java:141)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.t4.db.a(db.java:38)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.t4.t.a(t.java:32)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.t4.sb.h(sb.java:141)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.wk.P(wk.java:1395)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.xk.Mb(xk.java:2473)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.xk.e(xk.java:3113)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.xk.Bb(xk.java:587)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.xk.executeUpdate(xk.java:566)
at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:
101)
at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:
101)
at
org.openanzo.server.repository.rdb.sql.InsertStatementsRdbWrapper.abortTransactionAddStatements(InsertStatementsRdbWrapper.java:
2014)
... 8 more
<----------------------- snip end ------------------------------>

On the client side there is no error message.

I hope this would give more insights into the problem.

Matthew Roy

Sep 1, 2008, 7:34:40 PM9/1/08
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andreas,
That db2 error code looks like the db2 setup script might not have been
run. This is described in step 3 under the db2 header:
http://www.openanzo.org/projects/openanzo/wiki/ConfigureAnzo

Also, is there another exception before or after the one you sent.

Matt

teddius

Sep 2, 2008, 2:09:30 PM9/2/08
to OpenAnzo
Hi Matt,

The setup script ran, and the openanzo server was running fine. After
a restart of the db2 database it was not possible anymore to create a
new database. Any clues?
Since I could not get the db2 to work anymore, I couldn't try to
reproduce it. I remember that there were exceptions before, but I do
not know which ones.

Andreas

Matthew Roy

Sep 2, 2008, 3:15:57 PM9/2/08
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andreas,
I'm not sure I understand the problem. When you say you cannot create
a new database, are you creating another database in the same instance,
or recreating the same database? Also, when you say you cannot create
the database, what exactly is the problem you get?

Matt

teddius

Sep 2, 2008, 3:51:55 PM9/2/08
to OpenAnzo
Hi Matt,

The problem is that I can drop the "anzo" database but I can not
create a new database called "anzo". The command is blocking, i.e.,
you wait and wait, but nothing happens. There are no error messages or
anything I am aware of that can give me a clue what is wrong.

The important thing in my opinion is that I can reproduce the same
issues I experienced with the posgresql database with the db2
database. By the way I am using linux for the server side and windows
xp/vista clients.

In which environment are you testing the openanzo server and which
database to you use or would you recommend?

Thanks for your time and your support,
Andreas

Matthew Roy

Sep 2, 2008, 4:17:32 PM9/2/08
to open...@googlegroups.com

On Tue, 2008-09-02 at 12:51 -0700, teddius wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> The problem is that I can drop the "anzo" database but I can not
> create a new database called "anzo". The command is blocking, i.e.,
> you wait and wait, but nothing happens. There are no error messages or
> anything I am aware of that can give me a clue what is wrong.

The things I would try are issuing a db2stop, and if that doesn't work a
db2 force application all. Then restart db2 with db2start.

> The important thing in my opinion is that I can reproduce the same
> issues I experienced with the posgresql database with the db2
> database. By the way I am using linux for the server side and windows
> xp/vista clients.
>
> In which environment are you testing the openanzo server and which
> database to you use or would you recommend?

We test on linux and windows, with both db2 and postgres. DB2 has the
most work done for performance tuning.

Andreas S. Rath

Sep 2, 2008, 5:36:04 PM9/2/08
to open...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the quick reply! I will try and let you know...

Thank you and all the best
Andreas

--
Dipl.-Ing. Andreas S. Rath
Email: arath (at) gmx (dot) at http://www.htu.tugraz.at/teddius

teddius

Sep 9, 2008, 8:11:39 AM9/9/08
to OpenAnzo
Hi Matt,

I have now switched from Linux to Windows Server 2003, fresh
downloaded db2express installation and setup openanzo like described
in the wiki.

The server starts fine and works fine until an arbitrary point in time
(in my case after 3 client starts incl. updateRepositories).

When I started the openanzo client the third time, added some
statements and called the anzoClient.updateRepository method, the
client waits and waits and waits. Here is the stack trace of the
waiting thread when I suspend it in Eclipse

#################################
Following exception on the client side:
#################################
Thread [main] (Suspended)
Unsafe.park(boolean, long) line: not available [native method]
LockSupport.park(Object) line: not available
AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await() line: not
available
JMSConnectionBackend.requestResponse(IOperationContext, String,
Message, long) line: 714
JMSUpdateServiceProxy.update(IOperationContext, boolean, String,
String, Writer, String) line: 155
JMSUpdateServiceProxy.update(IOperationContext, boolean, IUpdates)
line: 126
Replicator.update() line: 140
AnzoClient.updateRepository() line: 635

and here are the stacks of the other threads

org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main at localhost:1747 (Suspended)
Daemon System Thread [Attach Listener] (Suspended)
Daemon System Thread [Signal Dispatcher] (Suspended)
Daemon System Thread [Finalizer] (Suspended)
Object.wait(long) line: not available [native method]
ReferenceQueue<T>.remove(long) line: not available
ReferenceQueue<T>.remove() line: not available
Finalizer$FinalizerThread.run() line: not available
Daemon System Thread [Reference Handler] (Suspended)
Object.wait(long) line: not available [native method]
Reference$Lock(Object).wait() line: 485
Reference$ReferenceHandler.run() line: not available
Thread [main] (Suspended)
Unsafe.park(boolean, long) line: not available [native method]
LockSupport.park(Object) line: not available
AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await() line: not
available
JMSConnectionBackend.requestResponse(IOperationContext, String,
Message, long) line: 714
JMSUpdateServiceProxy.update(IOperationContext, boolean, String,
String, Writer, String) line: 155
JMSUpdateServiceProxy.update(IOperationContext, boolean, IUpdates)
line: 126
Replicator.update() line: 140
AnzoClient.updateRepository() line: 635
... (not shown)
Daemon Thread [State Data Manager] (Suspended)
Thread.sleep(long) line: not available [native method]
StateManager.run() line: 297
Thread.run() line: not available
Daemon Thread [Framework Event Dispatcher] (Suspended)
Object.wait(long) line: not available [native method]
EventManager$EventThread(Object).wait() line: 485
EventManager$EventThread.getNextEvent() line: 355
EventManager$EventThread.run() line: 293
Daemon Thread [Start Level Event Dispatcher] (Suspended)
Object.wait(long) line: not available [native method]
EventManager$EventThread(Object).wait() line: 485
EventManager$EventThread.getNextEvent() line: 355
EventManager$EventThread.run() line: 293
Thread [ActiveMQ Transport: tcp:///192.168.111.48:61616] (Suspended)
SocketInputStream.socketRead0(FileDescriptor, byte[], int, int, int)
line: not available [native method]
SocketInputStream.read(byte[], int, int) line: not available
TcpBufferedInputStream.fill() line: 50
TcpBufferedInputStream.read() line: 58
DataInputStream.readInt() line: not available
OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(DataInput) line: 269
TcpTransport.readCommand() line: 203
TcpTransport.doRun() line: 195
TcpTransport.run() line: 183
Thread.run() line: not available
Daemon Thread [InactivityMonitor WriteCheck] (Suspended)
Object.wait(long) line: not available [native method]
TimerThread.mainLoop() line: not available
TimerThread.run() line: not available
Daemon Thread [InactivityMonitor ReadCheck] (Suspended)
Object.wait(long) line: not available [native method]
TimerThread.mainLoop() line: not available
TimerThread.run() line: not available
Daemon Thread [MessageExecutor] (Suspended)
Unsafe.park(boolean, long) line: not available [native method]
LockSupport.park(Object) line: not available
AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await() line: not
available
JMSConnectionBackend$2.run() line: 490
Daemon Thread [NamedGraphUpdateMessageProcessor] (Suspended)
Unsafe.park(boolean, long) line: not available [native method]
LockSupport.parkNanos(Object, long) line: not available
AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(long, TimeUnit)
line: not available
NamedGraphUpdateManager$NamedGraphUpdateMessageProcessor.run() line:
186

#################################
Following exception on the server side:
#################################
2008-09-05 12:19:15,663 0 [ WARN] [main] [OpName=] [OpId=]
[OpUser=] [RunAs=]
org.openanzo.servicecontainer.BaseContainerComponent -
http://openanzo.org/serviceContainer/component/AnzoClientComponent
missing optional dependency interface
org.openanzo.servicecontainer.services.IExecutionService
2008-09-05 12:19:17,117 1454 [ WARN] [main] [OpName=] [OpId=]
[OpUser=] [RunAs=]
org.openanzo.server.repository.rdb.services.NodeCentricResetService -
Initializing database from files: [resource:/org/openanzo/model/
initialize.trig]
2008-09-05 12:19:21,061 5398 [ WARN] [main] [OpName=] [OpId=]
[OpUser=] [RunAs=] org.openanzo.util.LogUtils - Anzo Common -
Assembly Manifest Details:
2008-09-05 12:19:21,061 5398 [ WARN] [main] [OpName=] [OpId=]
[OpUser=] [RunAs=] org.openanzo.util.LogUtils - Created-By: Apache
Maven
2008-09-05 12:19:21,061 5398 [ WARN] [main] [OpName=] [OpId=]
[OpUser=] [RunAs=] org.openanzo.util.LogUtils - Build-Jdk: 1.6.0
2008-09-05 12:19:21,062 5399 [ WARN] [main] [OpName=] [OpId=]
[OpUser=] [RunAs=] org.openanzo.util.LogUtils - Built-By: cruise
2008-09-05 12:19:21,062 5399 [ WARN] [main] [OpName=] [OpId=]
[OpUser=] [RunAs=] org.openanzo.util.LogUtils - Implementation-
Version: 3.0-SNAPSHOT
2008-09-05 12:19:21,062 5399 [ WARN] [main] [OpName=] [OpId=]
[OpUser=] [RunAs=] org.openanzo.util.LogUtils - Implementation-
Build: r3068
2008-09-09 13:42:42,640 0 [ WARN] [main] [OpName=] [OpId=]
[OpUser=] [RunAs=] org.openanzo.server.security.SecretKeyEncoderImpl
- Could not find keystore at 'C:\tmp\anzo\keystore'. Creating a new
keystore at that location.
2008-09-09 13:42:42,734 94 [ WARN] [main] [OpName=] [OpId=]
[OpUser=] [RunAs=] org.openanzo.server.security.SecretKeyEncoderImpl
- Could not find key 'service-container-key' within keystore.
Generating a new key.
2008-09-09 13:42:42,953 313 [ WARN] [main] [OpName=] [OpId=]
[OpUser=] [RunAs=] org.openanzo.server.security.SecretKeyEncoderImpl
- Storing new key in the keystore.
2008-09-09 13:42:43,093 453 [ WARN] [main] [OpName=] [OpId=]
[OpUser=] [RunAs=]
org.openanzo.servicecontainer.BaseContainerComponent -
http://openanzo.org/serviceContainer/component/AnzoClientComponent
missing optional dependency interface
org.openanzo.servicecontainer.services.IExecutionService
2008-09-09 13:42:43,109 469 [ WARN] [main] [OpName=] [OpId=]
[OpUser=] [RunAs=] org.openanzo.indexer.lucene.LuceneIndexerBase -
Creating new index at location:/tmp/anzo/index-literals.lucene
2008-09-09 13:42:47,718 5078 [ WARN] [main] [OpName=] [OpId=]
[OpUser=] [RunAs=]
org.openanzo.server.repository.rdb.services.NodeCentricResetService -
Initializing database from files: [resource:/org/openanzo/model/
initialize.trig]
2008-09-09 13:42:50,906 8266 [ WARN] [main] [OpName=] [OpId=]
[OpUser=] [RunAs=] org.openanzo.util.LogUtils - Anzo Common -
Assembly Manifest Details:
2008-09-09 13:42:50,906 8266 [ WARN] [main] [OpName=] [OpId=]
[OpUser=] [RunAs=] org.openanzo.util.LogUtils - Created-By: Apache
Maven
2008-09-09 13:42:50,906 8266 [ WARN] [main] [OpName=] [OpId=]
[OpUser=] [RunAs=] org.openanzo.util.LogUtils - Build-Jdk: 1.6.0
2008-09-09 13:42:50,906 8266 [ WARN] [main] [OpName=] [OpId=]
[OpUser=] [RunAs=] org.openanzo.util.LogUtils - Built-By: cruise
2008-09-09 13:42:50,906 8266 [ WARN] [main] [OpName=] [OpId=]
[OpUser=] [RunAs=] org.openanzo.util.LogUtils - Implementation-
Version: 3.0-SNAPSHOT
2008-09-09 13:42:50,906 8266 [ WARN] [main] [OpName=] [OpId=]
[OpUser=] [RunAs=] org.openanzo.util.LogUtils - Implementation-
Build: r3068
2008-09-09 13:49:52,625 429985 [ERROR] [http://openanzo.org/
service/CombusUpdateServiceListener] [OpName=update]
[OpId=3af44c71-01bd-4847-99f8-fdee186f5470] [OpUser=ldap://
uid=arath,ou=users,dc=openanzo,dc=org] [RunAs=]
org.openanzo.server.repository.update.ServerUpdatesProcessor - Error
Processing Update:
org.openanzo.jdbc.utils.RdbException: ErrorCode[256:262181]
[RDB_ERROR] Failed to execute an sql operation:
[abortTransactionAddStatements] SQL:[DELETE FROM STATEMENTS S WHERE
COMMITTED=?] Params:[transactionId=1152921504606848094] Templates:[]
Root Cause: com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.SqlException DB2 SQL Error:
SQLCODE=-805, SQLSTATE=51002, SQLERRMC=NULLID.SYSLH103
0X5359534C564C3031, DRIVER=3.50.152
at
org.openanzo.server.repository.rdb.sql.InsertStatementsRdbWrapper.abortTransactionAddStatements(InsertStatementsRdbWrapper.java:
2019)
at
org.openanzo.server.repository.rdb.services.NodeCentricServerQuadStore.abort(NodeCentricServerQuadStore.java:
296)
at
org.openanzo.server.repository.rdb.services.DispatchingDeltaQuadStore.abort(DispatchingDeltaQuadStore.java:
97)
at
org.openanzo.server.repository.update.ServerUpdatesProcessor.handleTransactionEnd(ServerUpdatesProcessor.java:
456)
at
org.openanzo.server.repository.update.ServerUpdatesProcessor.handleTransaction(ServerUpdatesProcessor.java:
309)
at org.openanzo.server.repository.update.ServerUpdatesProcessor
$1.handleTransaction(ServerUpdatesProcessor.java:250)
at
org.openanzo.serialization.XMLUpdatesReader.parseUpdateTransactions(XMLUpdatesReader.java:
151)
at
org.openanzo.serialization.XMLUpdatesReader.read(XMLUpdatesReader.java:
83)
at
org.openanzo.server.repository.update.ServerUpdatesProcessor.read(ServerUpdatesProcessor.java:
245)
at
org.openanzo.server.repository.update.ServerUpdatesProcessor.update(ServerUpdatesProcessor.java:
200)
at
org.openanzo.server.repository.rdb.services.NodeCentricUpdateService.updateInternal(NodeCentricUpdateService.java:
118)
at
org.openanzo.server.services.impl.BaseUpdateService.update(BaseUpdateService.java:
118)
at
org.openanzo.server.endpoint.combus.CombusUpdateServiceListener.handleMessage(CombusUpdateServiceListener.java:
132)
at org.openanzo.server.endpoint.combus.BaseServiceListener
$ProcessThread.run(BaseServiceListener.java:281)
Caused by: com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.SqlException: DB2 SQL Error:
SQLCODE=-805, SQLSTATE=51002, SQLERRMC=NULLID.SYSLH103
0X5359534C564C3031, DRIVER=3.50.152
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.wc.a(wc.java:55)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.wc.a(wc.java:126)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.tk.c(tk.java:1901)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.t4.db.o(db.java:767)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.t4.db.g(db.java:141)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.t4.db.a(db.java:38)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.t4.t.a(t.java:32)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.t4.sb.h(sb.java:141)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.tk.N(tk.java:1387)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.uk.Kb(uk.java:2461)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.uk.e(uk.java:3101)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.uk.zb(uk.java:568)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.uk.executeUpdate(uk.java:551)
at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:
101)
at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:
101)
at
org.openanzo.server.repository.rdb.sql.InsertStatementsRdbWrapper.abortTransactionAddStatements(InsertStatementsRdbWrapper.java:
2014)
... 13 more
2008-09-09 13:49:52,640 430000 [ERROR] [http://openanzo.org/
service/CombusUpdateServiceListener] [OpName=update]
[OpId=3af44c71-01bd-4847-99f8-fdee186f5470] [OpUser=ldap://
uid=arath,ou=users,dc=openanzo,dc=org] [RunAs=]
org.openanzo.server.repository.update.ServerUpdatesProcessor - Error
Processing Update:
org.openanzo.common.exceptions.AnzoException: ErrorCode[320:262157]
[DATASOURCE_ERROR] [RDB_ERROR] JDBC connection already in a
transaction.
at
org.openanzo.server.repository.rdb.services.NodeCentricBackend.begin(NodeCentricBackend.java:
705)
at
org.openanzo.server.repository.rdb.services.DispatchingDeltaQuadStore.unlockNamedGraphs(DispatchingDeltaQuadStore.java:
236)
at
org.openanzo.server.repository.update.ServerUpdatesProcessor.abort(ServerUpdatesProcessor.java:
274)
at
org.openanzo.server.repository.update.ServerUpdatesProcessor.handleTransaction(ServerUpdatesProcessor.java:
321)
2008-09-09 13:49:52,656 430016 [ERROR] [http://openanzo.org/
[...]

The interesting thing on the client side is that it will not stall
when I do a anzoClient.replicate();

I hope this report helps to identify the problem with the client=>
server communication and the updateRepository problem.

Thank you and kind regards,
Andreas