Failed to import

Rakesh

Nov 15, 2010, 5:33:52 PM11/15/10
to OpenAnzo
I am pretty new to this project. I am just trying to set it up, load
some data and perform some queries on them. I setup and started the
openanzo server just fine. I used the default settings except for the
java 1.5 configuration in config.ini. However, when I try to import, I
encounter error:
$sh anzo import -w 123 -u peter -g http://whatever.com/g1 ~/Downloads/
foaf.rdf

javax.net.ssl.SSLContext.setDefault(Ljavax/net/ssl/SSLContext;)V
at
org.openanzo.client.cli.CommandLineInterface.processCommand(CommandLineInterface.java:
275)
at
org.openanzo.client.cli.CommandLineInterface.main(CommandLineInterface.java:
182)
at
39)
at
25)
at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchStandard(Launcher.java:
410)
at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:344)
at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:461)

Any suggestions/help would be much appreciated.

thanks!

Jordi Albornoz Mulligan

Nov 15, 2010, 5:47:11 PM11/15/10
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rakesh,

Can you give some more details about your environment?

What JVM are you using (version, architecture, etc.)?

What OS platform is this?

Which version of Open Anzo did you download?

Do you have a '~/.anzo/settings.trig' and, if so, what are its contents?

Thanks.

--
Jordi Albornoz Mulligan
Founding Engineer - Cambridge Semantics

Dhaval, Rakesh

Nov 15, 2010, 9:31:40 PM11/15/10
to open...@googlegroups.com
Version/Arch:
java version "1.5.0_19"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_19-b02-304)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 1.5.0_19-137, mixed mode)

OS: mac OSX 10.6.4

Open Anzo Version: 3.1.0 available from
http://www.openanzo.org/downloads.html

I did not have a .anzo/settings.trig file, so I created the directory and
file in my home with content:

Nov 17, 2010, 10:42:44 AM11/17/10
to OpenAnzo
I encountered the same problem on Linux.
Any suggestions?