Reminder OPN Call TODAY - 10pm UTC/ 5pmET/2pm - Highlight CC Portugal Creative Industries Toolkit

Meredith Jacob

Mar 3, 2016, 2:32:05 PM3/3/16
to open-poli...@googlegroups.com, Fátima São Simão, Teresa Nobre

Just a reminder that the OPN call is today.

As part of a new effort to get updates form open projects, we’re going to be joined by (either/both) Fátima São Simão and Teresa Nobre to talk about their work on the Creative Industries CC Toolkit.

https://blog.creativecommons.org/2015/11/13/creative-commons-toolkit-for-business/

Call-in Info

·         VOIP (Google Chrome browser ONLY): visit https://www.uberconference.com/SPARCconference then enter PIN 05252

·         U.S. Phone: +1 855-277-1599, then enter PIN 05252

·         International Phone: Look up local call-in number for your country at https://www.uberconference.com/international, then enter conference line 855 277 1599 and PIN 05252

Please add agenda items

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fAF2RR9Ixaon8CtqugWGqJvcQkNoltB4BU0Iz-nMicU/edit#heading=h.mlmc20atetze

And here's an easy listing of our meeting dates and times for this year.

https://openpolicynetwork.org/resources/meetings/

Meredith Jacob

Assistant Director

Program on Information Justice and Intellectual Property

Washington College of Law

Office (202)274-4253

skype meredith.jacob

Meredith Jacob

Jan 9, 2017, 10:31:34 AM1/9/17
to open-poli...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

Just a reminder that there is an OPN call this Thursday, times and details below.

2:00pm (U.S. Pacific) / 5:00pm (U.S. Eastern) / 10:00pm (UTC)
Meeting chair: Meredith Jacob

Meredith Jacob

Jan 12, 2017, 1:40:53 PM1/12/17
to open-poli...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder about our call in a few hours.

Thanks,
Meredith