Let’s make Copyright work for Education: please help

Cable Green

May 8, 2017, 5:21:02 PM5/8/17
to OER Advocacy Coalition, OER-D...@jiscmail.ac.uk, OER Forum, Open Educaton @ OKFN, OPEN...@jiscmail.ac.uk, International OER Advocacy, Open Policy Network, IOL Network, Lisette Kalshoven, Olga Jurkowska, Judith Blijden
Greetings Open Education Friends:

(the following is a remix of a request from Lisette Kalshoven)

There is one week left on the
rightcopyright.eu campaign.  Thanks to everyone who has already signed the petition!

Please share with your networks and ask people to sign. You can:

1. Retweet this:

2. Share this on Facebook:
3. Share this e-mail with mailing lists, friends/colleagues:

Dear ****,

All over Europe, you are working towards shaping a new education system. A system that is collaborative, open and invites you to make the most of the tools and technologies around you. Unfortunately, copyright laws haven’t changed for over fifteen years, and this is affecting you every day.

We would like to invite you to join us in our mission to shape the future of education now. Let’s make copyright right. Right now.

Are you with us? Sign the petition at rightcopyright.eu

We really appreciate your support!

[Name + email signature]

4. Include a quick message about the campaign in any newsletters you might send, or think might be relevant for the campaign. You can find gifs and other useful communications tools here: https://rightcopyright.eu/spread-the-word/

5. All of the above ;)

My sincere thanks,

Cable

--

Cable Green, PhD
Director of Open Education

Creative Commons
@cgreen

retain, reuse, revise, remix, redistribute
Get Creative Commons Updates http://bit.ly/commonsnews