Re: South Africa Open Learning Policy Framework

已查看 3 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Cable Green

未读,
2017年4月13日 13:12:142017/4/13
收件人 Niall McNulty、IOL Network、Open Policy Network、Kelsey Wiens
Thanks Niall for the heads up and the doc!

Trudi mentioned this in her talk at the Commonwealth of Learning PCF8 in Malaysia late 2016 ... she mentioned this was coming.

I look forward to reading it thoroughly... I will also put it in the OER Policy Registry.

Gratefully,

Cable

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 9:59 AM, Niall McNulty <niall....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Just released by the South African government and open for comment, attached. It seems pretty solid - Kelsey, were you involved with this?

Cheers,

Niall

Cable Green, PhD
Director of Open Education

Creative Commons
@cgreen

retain, reuse, revise, remix, redistribute
Get Creative Commons Updates http://bit.ly/commonsnews

Keitha Booth

未读,
2017年4月17日 18:55:562017/4/17
收件人 IOL Network、Open Policy Network、Mandy Henk
Dear all

Mandy Henk, CCANZ's new Public Lead, has started with us today.  Can you please add her to these two groups, please

thanks very much

best wishes

Keitha

Keitha Booth