Hi everybody

Stéphan

Oct 13, 2009, 8:39:33 AM10/13/09
to Open-IG-discussion
Hi,

I discover this google project last month ago.
Imperium galactia was one of my favourite game, and since long time, I
try to reproduce it using java technology (I'm a senior java
programming, expert in spring technology).

As soon as I find out your website, I try to do the same job with
imperium galactica 2.

For now on, I can read bitmap on IG2 files.
But, I have lots stuff to do.

Are you interested to work with me for the second opus of the game ?

Stephan

Dávid Karnok

Oct 13, 2009, 9:55:45 AM10/13/09
to open-ig-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for writing me. My aim was to reproduce Imperium Galactica 1 - the availability of resources and concepts seems easy to me to do it. And it is strictly a 2D game. IG2 in other hand is a 3D game, and I'm not much in that world. Plus, IG2 still runs on modern Windows PCs (and later on, on any virtualized machine I guess).
My current aim is to actually finish IG1. I have still lot to do in terms of graphical composition, game mechanics and simulation, and finally AI and network gaming.

So my answer is no.

2009/10/13 Stéphan <stephan...@gmail.com>

--
Don't mess with David! Just look what happened to Goliath!™

Stéphan

Oct 15, 2009, 5:31:57 AM10/15/09
to Open-IG-discussion
Ok, no problem.

I'll try to find out some other resources