Open-IG campaign start animation which one?

Dávid

Aug 30, 2009, 4:12:08 PM8/30/09
to Open-IG-discussion
If you watched my uploaded videos on Youtube about the campaign start
animations, you might have noticed: the Hungarian and English video
images differ - the latter contains an animated part instead of the
acted part. Possibly, other videos are such different.

Eng: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH0SbbpfaaI
Hun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RTtg4Pj2ek

As I plan to modernize and unify the game resources to incude multi-
language in one download, we should decide:

- keep both videos as they are, resulting +40MB per language
- keep only one (the acted) and change the audio track to our own
voice
- ?