Open Gov - NYC Participation 3.0 Input Session - 10 am. Mon, Mar 29 - @ Idealist.org's HQ

Steven Clift

Mar 24, 2010, 4:31:13 PM3/24/10
to openn...@meetup.com, open-gove...@googlegroups.com, openk...@googlegroups.com

An official invite to pass along ...

From Open Government to Open Communities

Join us for an open conversation on local online civic engagement as we share our ideas for building on open government toward more participatory and open communities.

* Who: You. Join Steven Clift, with E-Democracy.org who is leading the Ford Foundation-funded Participation 3.0 effort.

* What: Participation 3.0 - http://e-democracy.org/p3

* When: 10-11:30 a.m., Monday, March 29, 2010

* Where:  Idealist.org, 302 Fifth Ave, 11th Floor

RSVP Not Required, but appreciated:
cl...@e-democracy.org

I look forward to connecting with old friends and meeting new people interested in open government, transparency, participation, community building, and more.

Since my work in the "e-democracy" space goes back 15+ years, those new to these issues might find these articles to be of interest - http://stevenclift.com - and this network - http://dowire.org - to be of value.

Steven Clift - http://stevenclift.com Executive Director - http://E-Democracy.Org Follow me - http://twitter.com/democracy New Tel: +1.612.234.7072