Re: [openny] Fwd: [open-government-nyc:338] I'll be in NYC on Monday, March 29

Steven Clift

Mar 19, 2010, 4:04:46 PM3/19/10
to openn...@meetup.com, open-gove...@googlegroups.com
I was talking with Phil Ashlock who cannot not join us on Mar. 29 and
mentioned seeing a note from someone suggesting a breakfast gathering.

I can't find it.

So who would like to get together? We can do something early or say
brunch at 10 a.m.. I have yet to arrange my lodging, but I'll plan to
be somewhere central.

Steven Clift - http://stevenclift.com
Executive Director - http://E-Democracy.Org
Follow me - http://twitter.com/democracy