Does opal support csv?

andre.h...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2016, 6:06:34 AM1/29/16
to opalrb
Hi all,
I am trying to read a csv file using opal, but it doesn't seem to work. I get an CSV: uninitialized constant Object::CSV error, and I did require 'csv'.
Any ideas?

Elia Schito

Jan 29, 2016, 10:18:50 AM1/29/16
to opa...@googlegroups.com
On 29 Jan 2016, at 12:06, andre.h...@gmail.com wrote:

I am trying to read a csv file using opal, but it doesn't seem to work. I get an CSV: uninitialized constant Object::CSV error, and I did require 'csv'.
Any ideas?

Unfortunately CSV has not yet been implemented by anyone, just out of curiosity you plan to use it in a browser or on Node.js?

andre.h...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2016, 1:54:12 PM1/29/16
to opalrb
Thanks for your update. My plan was to use it in a browser.