Weekly con call

Steve Tuckner

May 20, 2015, 10:07:05 AM5/20/15
to opa...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I was wondering what people would think of holding a weekly skype/hangout of opal devs. I am actively using opal on my own project but would love to hear about what other people are doing with it and issues that they are running into. I don't have specific concerns to address but would like to rachet up the community around this awesome technology.

Thanks,

Steve Tuckner
Author of opal-actionpack and opal-activerecord

Karthikeyan A K

May 20, 2015, 10:19:32 AM5/20/15
to opa...@googlegroups.com
Would love to join it. I saw opal, want to badly use it on Rails. I love ruby so much I even wrote a book about it. I am thankful that some one is saving me from Javascript pain.

Volt uses opal, should try it out too.

Steve (Gmail)

May 20, 2015, 10:21:00 AM5/20/15
to opa...@googlegroups.com
What book? link?
"You must be the change you want to see in the world." Mahatma Gandhi

blog: http://steve.stewdle.com/blog
twitter: @boberetezeke

Karthikeyan A K

May 20, 2015, 10:23:15 AM5/20/15
to opa...@googlegroups.com
The book name is I Love Ruby, its here https://goo.gl/1qrMUN

----

Karthikeyan A K

Steve (Gmail)

May 20, 2015, 10:28:55 AM5/20/15
to opa...@googlegroups.com
Very cool!

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." Mahatma Gandhi

blog: http://steve.stewdle.com/blog
twitter: @boberetezeke

Jared White

May 20, 2015, 10:52:31 AM5/20/15
to opa...@googlegroups.com
Sounds great! Are you all familiar with the Gitter chat room? There’s opal devs on there constantly. Some of it is insider baseball with the opal Git codebase, but some of it is more PR related. :)