rspec questions

yar...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2015, 11:21:31 AM7/2/15
to opa...@googlegroups.com
I managed to get rspec working on opal-rails, but it was not quite as straight forward as documented. I could get everything loaded into the browser (via /opal_spec) ,but they wouldn't execute. After some digging I found this used in some other project:

Opal::RSpec::Runner.autorun

So i created an spec_helper.rb and added that to the end of the file. Is this normally required? I'm pulling opal and opal-rspec from master. So everything is edge.

Another thing, my autorun specs are missing backtrace. It's pretty hard to debug problems when there's no indication of where the error occurred. I've seen some mention of backtrace-formatter, but no idea how to use it.

-matthew