Re: [Fis] Further Discussion . . .

Prof. Brian J Ford

Feb 16, 2017, 10:48:03 AM2/16/17
to Howl...@aol.com, migo...@wanadoo.fr, fis, PEDRO CLEMENTE MARIJUAN FERNANDEZ, Lash...@howardbloom.net, VINOD KUMAR SEHGAL, Online_Sa...@googlegroups.com
I have shown that there is ALWAYS life after death since, for any multicellular organism, there can be no precise moment of dying. Yes, that includes decapitation! These issues were clarified in an article published three years ago which may be germane to this discussion:  http://brianjford.com/CF17.pdf

Best wishes
Brian J Ford