onesocialclient not bidding Any support or help

Gineta

Mar 13, 2011, 7:22:13 PM3/13/11
to onesocialweb
Hi I install one socialweb like say in the wiki for Openfire
I activate mod proxy and mod proxy_html
I not is working because I can make redirect to any external web

I test also http bidding with sparweb html version and work fine and
also with Ijchat
Biddding in Openfire is working

But I can make work with onesocialweb I get errors in apache like
File does not exist:
.../www/vhosts/chat.freenodo/osw-web-0.6.1/OswClient/bosh, referer:
http://chat.fxxxo.com/OswClient/CF72AEAFF4AB9A0DB69B21C2E6D48AE5.cache.html

Any ideas what is round
Thanks in advance

Daniel Renfer

Mar 13, 2011, 8:41:45 PM3/13/11
to onesoc...@googlegroups.com, Gineta
First off, I see that you're running the 0.6.1 branch. There have been
some recent improvements and changes to the way things are done that
it's probably best that you grab the 0.7 branch. We've all been
running it and it's the most stable version available.

It might be worth confirming that plugin is working properly before
setting up the web client. Try grabbing the console client and confirm
that you are able to connect.

Feel free to message me at du...@mycyclopedia.net and I'll try to help
troubleshoot whatever is going on.

Gineta

Mar 13, 2011, 10:19:29 PM3/13/11
to onesocialweb
I really find the problem in the version 6 and 7.
The server is Ubuntu I follow all the configurations in the wiki but
for
work need to change the next in the index.html
// Absolute path to the BOSH endpoint
bosh_path: "/bosh",
For test http-bind and look if you have any error in DNS I make this
simple test
http://myserver.com:7070/http-bind/bosh
In case the server have errors in DNS
Mod Proxy go to show in the Browser and in case work you need to get
error 400

Anyway I see still I have a error en la version 6 and 7
The system not upload files or pictures Means is not the directory
"file"
I try to recreate in openfire and in the web but not solve the
situation and only I get File does not exist

How is the configuration for the files?

Thanks in advance

On Mar 14, 12:41 am, Daniel Renfer <d...@kronkltd.net> wrote:
> First off, I see that you're running the 0.6.1 branch. There have been
> some recent improvements and changes to the way things are done that
> it's probably best that you grab the 0.7 branch. We've all been
> running it and it's the most stable version available.
>
> It might be worth confirming that plugin is working properly before
> setting up the web client. Try grabbing the console client and confirm
> that you are able to connect.
>
> Feel free to message me at d...@mycyclopedia.net and I'll try to help
> troubleshoot whatever is going on.
>

> On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 7:22 PM, Gineta <aralk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi I install one socialweb like say in the wiki for Openfire
> > I activate mod proxy and mod proxy_html
> > I not is working because I can make redirect to any external web
>
> > I test also http bidding with sparweb html version and work fine and
> > also with Ijchat
> > Biddding in Openfire is working
>
> > But I can make work with onesocialweb I get errors in apache like
> > File does not exist:
> > .../www/vhosts/chat.freenodo/osw-web-0.6.1/OswClient/bosh, referer:
> >http://chat.fxxxo.com/OswClient/CF72AEAFF4AB9A0DB69B21C2E6D48AE5.cach...

Thiago

Mar 14, 2011, 9:34:45 AM3/14/11
to onesocialweb
I Also experience same issue using Openfire 3.7

Gineta

Mar 14, 2011, 3:57:13 PM3/14/11
to onesocialweb
Yes Thiago . Openfire look to transfer files in port 7777 But the say
Mod proxy use port 9090
If you change in Openfire to 9090 you get confrontation

2011.03.14 08:52:01 Error creating server socket
java.net.BindException: Address already in use
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(PlainSocketImpl.java:365)
at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:319)
at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:185)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.filetransfer.proxy.ProxyConnectionManager
$1.run(ProxyConnectionManager.java:104)

If you change bot in apache and openfire to port 7777 the error is the
seam "File does not exist"
I not get also any other information in Google and this forum really
not look to advance. I believe Vodafone already not have any interest
in the project. Possible we need to move forward and make a new branch
with better Wiki and with more important add-ons like is a external
API to any CMS or any WEB system . Long time ago I liberated the
plugin for Openfire and Directamin you can see in Openfire - Community
- Plugins A script for external registration and login from
directadmin and also make a mail account for the user . This feature
can make this project start again with more people interest.

Anyway if any here not how to solve the problem of file I appreciated
give any orientation

Gineta

Mar 14, 2011, 4:25:01 PM3/14/11
to onesocialweb
Ok I solve the problem like the other . I not have Idea how make the
Wiki
but is not correct at all look your line is like that upload_endpoint:
"/file",
That make the problem solve and you can upload and post with images.
Anyway not really work very fine Openfire have many errors inside when
you upload any file

at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:
559)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection
$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:992)
at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:541)
at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:
203)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:
406)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:
462)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool
$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:436)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
2011.03.14 20:19:49 STREAM
java.lang.IllegalStateException: STREAM
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Response.getWriter(Response.java:635)
at com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageResponseWrapper
$1.activateDestination(PageResponseWrapper.java:42)
at
com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.RoutablePrintWriter.getDestination(RoutablePrintWriter.java:
38)
at
com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.RoutablePrintWriter.flush(RoutablePrintWriter.java:
156)
at org.onesocialweb.openfire.web.FileServlet.doGet(FileServlet.java:
71)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:707)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
at
org.jivesoftware.openfire.container.PluginServlet.handleServlet(PluginServlet.java:
269)
at
org.jivesoftware.openfire.container.PluginServlet.service(PluginServlet.java:
109)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:
530)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler
$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1216)
at org.jivesoftware.admin.PluginFilter.doFilter(PluginFilter.java:78)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler
$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1187)
at
org.jivesoftware.admin.AuthCheckFilter.doFilter(AuthCheckFilter.java:
164)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler
$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1187)
at
com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.parsePage(PageFilter.java:
118)
at
com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(PageFilter.java:
52)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler
$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1187)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:
425)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:
119)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:
494)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:
182)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:
933)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:
362)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:
867)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:
117)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:
245)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:
126)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:
113)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:
559)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection
$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:992)
at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:541)
at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:
203)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:
406)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:
462)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool
$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:436)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

On Mar 14, 12:41 am, Daniel Renfer <d...@kronkltd.net> wrote:
> First off, I see that you're running the 0.6.1 branch. There have been
> some recent improvements and changes to the way things are done that
> it's probably best that you grab the 0.7 branch. We've all been
> running it and it's the most stable version available.
>
> It might be worth confirming that plugin is working properly before
> setting up the web client. Try grabbing the console client and confirm
> that you are able to connect.
>
> Feel free to message me at d...@mycyclopedia.net and I'll try to help
> troubleshoot whatever is going on.
>

> On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 7:22 PM, Gineta <aralk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi I install one socialweb like say in the wiki for Openfire
> > I activate mod proxy and mod proxy_html
> > I not is working because I can make redirect to any external web
>
> > I test also http bidding with sparweb html version and work fine and
> > also with Ijchat
> > Biddding in Openfire is working
>
> > But I can make work with onesocialweb I get errors in apache like
> > File does not exist:
> > .../www/vhosts/chat.freenodo/osw-web-0.6.1/OswClient/bosh, referer:
> >http://chat.fxxxo.com/OswClient/CF72AEAFF4AB9A0DB69B21C2E6D48AE5.cach...

Daniel Renfer

Mar 14, 2011, 8:21:19 PM3/14/11
to onesoc...@googlegroups.com
Gineta,

I'm really sorry you've been having so many problems getting your OSW
server up and running. I've been trying to figure out what's going on,
but I must admit, am having trouble getting past the language barrier.
OneSocialWeb unfortunately only has the one official developer, and
her plate has been busy doing what she can to add new features.
(webfinger FTW) The rest of us in the community have day jobs and
other commitments, and regrettably some voices have been absent of
late. (we miss ya, Luca)

So just to confirm, you've gotten Openfire installed, and you can go
to port 9090 and get in the admin console, right? Have you confirmed
that everything with Openfire is working properly? Get an XMPP client
and confirm you can log in. Try adding a contact on a different
domain, and confirm you can IM them.

Next, get the plugin. You can try the official download, but
personally, I wouldn't recommend anything other than the 0.7 branch at
this point. Install the plugin and see if you can connect with one of
the easier clients. If you have an android phone or an iphone you can
get one of the respective clients, or you can get the console client
if you're not afraid of the terminal. (don't be afraid, the terminal
is your friend)

Once you have one of those clients, see if you can log in, find
another user, let them know you're here. If all that works, then it
must be related directly to the web component. I see from your stack
trace that you're running from Eclipse. What happens when you just
point Apache at it without getting Eclipse into the mix? I've
personally had issues getting things working with Eclipse, that's why
I'm glad that everything works well now with maven.

Once again, once you get the IM portion working, drop me a line at
du...@mycyclopedia.net (over XMPP, not this inferior SMTP) and I'll try
to give you a hand to the best of my ability. (while still doing my
work)

Gineta

Mar 16, 2011, 7:03:18 AM3/16/11
to onesocialweb

I add you in my contact list but you are never online anyway I am not
interest in support more this script I already see many bugs and also
many security problems.
I prefer make a new and make a clean project
> d...@mycyclopedia.net (over XMPP, not this inferior SMTP) and I'll try

Luca Faggioli

Mar 17, 2011, 11:59:09 AM3/17/11
to onesoc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniel,

thanks a lot for your words!
just wanted to let all of you know that I did not disappear, but, as you mentioned, almost all of us have a day job - I had my own business until the end of February and that gave me enough flexibility to regularly spend time on OneSocialWeb.
Now I started to work for a company (yeap, back to employee life :-) and therefore I still have to understand how much spare time I have for OneSocialWeb and other stuff

ok, I don't want to bother the entire OSW group with details of my personal life... just wanted to let you know that I am, more or less, still around :-)

talk to you soon
luca

2011/3/15 Daniel Renfer <du...@kronkltd.net>

--
Luca Faggioli
OneSocialWeb JID: lu...@social.openliven.com

Diana Cheng

Mar 18, 2011, 6:00:25 AM3/18/11
to onesocialweb
Hi there!

Great to hear from Luca and congratulations on your the position! I
hope it will allow you participate as actively as you had, since
indeed we missed you in the last days!

@Gineta, sorry for all the trouble you encountered when setting up the
project. It was a little difficult for me to reply given the language
barrier as well. If you are still having trouble you can contact me
directly on this email address with your specific issue and I will do
my best to provide support.

Cheers,
Diana.