database error

Merten

Aug 31, 2010, 5:55:30 PM8/31/10
to onesocialweb
Hi, i'm trying to get involved in the onesocialweb development.
I compiled the 0.7 branch of the plugin and the libs without errors.  I also compiled the openfire server from source.
Now when I try to post from the console I only get an error 500.
The error in the server logs is this one:
2010.08.31 23:52:30 [org.onesocialweb.openfire.handler.activity.ActivityPublishHandler.handleIQ(ActivityPublishHandler.java:137)] Internal server error
<openjpa-1.2.1-r752877:753278 fatal store error> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.RollbackException: Table not found in statement [SELECT SEQUENCE_VALUE FROM OPENJPA_SEQUENCE_TABLE WHERE ID = ?] {SELECT SEQUENCE_VALUE FROM OPENJPA_SEQUENCE_TABLE WHERE ID = ?} [code=-22, state=S0002]
at org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.commit(EntityManagerImpl.java:523)

Merten

Candide Kemmler

Aug 31, 2010, 6:03:04 PM8/31/10
to onesoc...@googlegroups.com
Looks like openjpa was unable to deploy its schema to your database. Does the database user you configured for openfire have permission to create tables?

Merten

Aug 31, 2010, 6:30:11 PM8/31/10
to onesoc...@googlegroups.com
On 09/01/2010 12:03 AM, Candide Kemmler wrote:
> Looks like openjpa was unable to deploy its schema to your database.
> Does the database user you configured for openfire have permission to
> create tables?
thank you for your quick answer. The server is only for testing purpose
so I use the embedded db of openfire.
Normal XMPP account creation and chat is working fine. Only the osw
plugin shows these errors.

Merten

Luca Faggioli

Aug 31, 2010, 6:35:55 PM8/31/10
to onesoc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Merten,

I would use an external mysql database instead... let me know if you need help on how to do it

luca

2010/9/1 Merten <mer...@fam-sach.de>

--
Luca Faggioli
OneSocialWeb JID: lu...@social.openliven.com

Merten

Sep 2, 2010, 5:18:14 PM9/2/10
to onesoc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
thank you it's working with an internal db. I have still no clue why it is not working with the embedded db.

merten

Diana Cheng

Sep 14, 2010, 5:40:03 AM9/14/10
to onesocialweb
0.6 works with embedded DBs. I just pushed a fix to branch 0.7 and now
it works as well. Perhaps you can test further and let me know? Sorry
for the delay on this.

Thanks,
Diana.

On Sep 2, 11:18 pm, Merten <mer...@fam-sach.de> wrote:
> Hi,
> thank you it's working with an internal db. I have still no clue why it
> is not working with the embedded db.
>
> merten
>
> On 09/01/2010 12:35 AM, Luca Faggioli wrote:
>

> > Hi Merten,
>
> > I would use an external mysql database instead... let me know if you
> > need help on how to do it
>
> > luca
>
> > 2010/9/1 Merten <mer...@fam-sach.de <mailto:mer...@fam-sach.de>>
>
> >     On 09/01/2010 12:03 AM, Candide Kemmler wrote:
>
> >         Looks like openjpa was unable to deploy its schema to your
> >         database. Does the database user you configured for openfire
> >         have permission to create tables?
>
> >     thank you for your quick answer. The server is only for testing
> >     purpose so I use the embedded db of openfire.
> >     Normal XMPP account creation and chat is working fine. Only the
> >     osw plugin shows these errors.
>
> >     Merten
>
> > --
> > Luca Faggioli
> > OneSocialWeb JID: l...@social.openliven.com
> > <mailto:l...@social.openliven.com>

Merten Sach

Sep 14, 2010, 2:45:30 PM9/14/10
to onesoc...@googlegroups.com
thank you for your update.
I tested the new version and its working without problems.

thanks
merten