Inflow Links CSV File empty on export

nu...@mahernet.com

Apr 17, 2012, 3:28:00 PM4/17/12
to ONA Surveys Forum
Hi, we're in the process of trying out the new version of ONA Surveys.
We've used it in the past to export Inflow Nodes and Links files with
minimal effort. However, when using a trial account to export a demo
survey of 4 participants, the Inflow Links CSV file is empty. Can you
advise?

Cai Kjaer

Apr 18, 2012, 2:55:25 AM4/18/12
to onasu...@googlegroups.com
Nuno,

Yep - can see that the limited data export associated with demo accounts doesn't give you anything in the Inflow Links file. It works fine for subscribers.

You can perhaps check out the other formats while we have a look at that?

Rgs

Cai Kjaer
ONA Surveys

caik...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2012, 8:55:16 AM4/18/12
to ONA Surveys Forum
Nuno,

All sorted. The Inflow Links file now works for your demo account.

Rgs

Cai Kjaer
ONA Surveys

On Apr 18, 4:55 pm, Cai Kjaer <caikj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nuno,
>
> Yep - can see that the limited data export associated with demo accounts doesn't give you anything in the Inflow Links file. It works fine for subscribers.
>
> You can perhaps check out the other formats while we have a look at that?
>
> Rgs
>
> Cai Kjaer
> ONA Surveys

Nuno Albuquerque

Apr 18, 2012, 9:53:39 AM4/18/12
to onasu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Cai, we'll be getting an account soon, just working out the details
right now.

I'll let you know how it turns out, thanks again!

-Nuno

sarah.w...@tnc.org

Jun 15, 2017, 7:07:00 PM6/15/17
to ONA Surveys Forum
Dear Cai,

I am having the same issue. Is it possible to get the Inflow Links file to work in my demo account as well?

Thanks,
Sarah