Editing lists when the survey is live

Chris Collison

Jun 8, 2018, 5:00:46 AM6/8/18
to ONA Surveys Forum

Quick question - If i change the format of a name on the target list from "surname firstname" to 'firstname surname", do the mappings all remain intact?  The survey is live.

We have a minor issue with people searching on a full name and not finding it.  e.g. search for "Chris Collison"  doesn't work, but 'Collison Chris" does. I have advised them to search on surname as a workaround, but if I can edit the list itself and not mess up the existing data, that would be ideal.
Thanks!

caik...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2018, 5:24:57 AM6/8/18
to ONA Surveys Forum
Chris,

Argh...I don't think I have tried that, so would be a little concerned giving you specific advice.

I would clone the survey and then try it out first.

Cheers,
Cai

Chris Collison

Jun 8, 2018, 6:10:51 AM6/8/18
to ONA Surveys Forum
OK - I won't risk it (already had 500 responses).
No problem!

Chris Collison

Jun 8, 2018, 6:11:44 AM6/8/18
to ONA Surveys Forum
Thanks for responding so quickly by the way - you are 'always on'!