Filtering on some of the attributes, not all

Joitske Hulsebosch

Oct 9, 2017, 7:43:37 AM10/9/17
to ONA Surveys Forum
Dear all,

I have a long list of people in the network, hence I am using the filtering option. However, I have about 8 different attributes (sex, region, function etc.). I wonder if it is possible to offer only 2 attributes for filtering?

thanks in advance, Joitske

caik...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2017, 8:18:40 AM10/9/17
to ONA Surveys Forum
Joitske,

You'll need to remove the attributes which you don't want to appear from the list. Once you've closed the survey you can re-upload the file with the additional attributes and then export the it data so it appears nicely in the export file.

Cheers,
Cai

Joitske Hulsebosch

Oct 9, 2017, 8:47:06 AM10/9/17
to onasu...@googlegroups.com
Great!

Joitske

Joitske Hulsebosch, Ennuonline
070-2204114 * 06-44730093

Joitske Hulsebosch

Oct 9, 2017, 8:54:37 AM10/9/17
to onasu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cai,

An additional question- I just did change the file to two attributes, and changed the list in relationship but it still shows the 8 attributes. Seems like I overlook a place to indicate the new list?

Cheers, Joitske