Demo inflow links empty- figuring out output

1 view

sarah.w...@tnc.org

Jun 15, 2017, 7:07:00 PM6/15/17
to ONA Surveys Forum
Dear ONA Surveys,

I am interested in subscribing for an account, but would like to get a better sense of what the output looks like from survey responses. I created a demo survey with five participants, but the inflow links csv file is empty when I try to download it. Is it possible to get a sense of what this would look like if I subscribed? Also, I'm wondering exactly what the limitations of the exported data are with the demo version, since I would like to know what I am looking at. Does it only export the data for one survey participant?

Thanks in advance.
Sarah