Wrong output of data

Tim Mares

Oct 7, 2018, 2:57:31 AM10/7/18
to ONA Surveys Forum
Hello there,

I hope you are doing fine!

I'm considering to pay for membership so I have full access to all the functionalities.

I'm trying out the demo version and I run into many strange errors such as wrong data output of the completed survey. When I export a dataset of for example network 1 as .cvs file or a .graphml file and upload it, it does not correspond with the actual answers and is totally incomplete.

When I try to export a dataset of, let's say network 2 or 3 it just downloads the dataset of network 1.

It also mixes up the targets and sources in some datasets so it makes working with the data in Gephi quite useless.

Maybe I'm doing something completely wrong here but I cant find out what I might do wrong in A) setting up the survey or B) importing the data

Hope to hear from you,

Thank you in advance!

Tim

caik...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2018, 8:38:51 AM10/7/18
to ONA Surveys Forum
Hi Tim,

On the free demo account the export is limited, so I am not surprised about the problems you are encountering.

Why don't you pay for 1 month to try it out and if you find that the export isn't delivering what you're after we'll refund you.

Cheers,
Cai
ONA Surveys.