omniauth-google-oauth2 cause frozen at google allow access page

ジュリオ エリサー

Jul 2, 2014, 10:45:59 PM7/2/14
to omni...@googlegroups.com
At the Rails 4 project, I use google oauth2 access in authentication. I use following gems.

gem 'devise'
gem 'omniauth'
gem 'omniauth-google-oauth2'
gem 'cancan'

All do well in PC's browser. But when new user register with google at the mobile phone's browser, omniauth callback failure error is occured and frozen at google allow access page. If new user did registration at PC, mobile phone can login successfully. Just only faced with frozen error when new user register with mobile phone. I used both Android and IOS phone, but both face same error.